Why choose us?
- An unrivalled choice of top quality Vehicles at competitive prices.
- Our unique 100% guarantee on every single part of your vehicle for the first 60 days and then a 5 star warranty (one of the most comprehensive warranties available today) continues for a further 22 months. Available on all vehicles purchased over £10,000.
- Best possible part exchange prices offered on all Marques
- Low Finance Rates of 3.75% Flat rate. Typical 7.49% APR. over 2,3,4 or 5 years. Deferred Balloon payments if required. Written details available upon request.
- 100 Point check and Full 20,000 Service and 1 years MOT prior to delivery.
- Service costs, as little as £ 235.00 for all Bentley and Rolls-Royce models up to 1997. All other Bentley and Rolls-Royce Models upon request. Prices are subject to VAT at current rate.
- Affordable Servicing and Repair costs, carried out by our Rolls-Royce and Bentley trained Technicians. Specialists on all models including GT range
- Over 32 years Experience with our Personal Attention and Full Knowledge and understanding of the Marque, giving every assistance to your final choice.
- Our In House Team of Craftsmen are able to tailor the car of your choice, to your own specified requirements. Also available is our full restoration service. For further details please contact us.
- Collection and delivery service F.O.C. to all our customers throughout the United Kingdom.
- Courtesy cars provided when required.
- Over 65% of our sales are repeat customers.
- All of our qualified craftsmen are keen enthusiasts of the Marque.
- 100% Guarantee valid in the UK
- Vehicle storage options available from £90 per week
Terms and Conditions
Hanwells of London, hereby called the Seller contract the overleaf signature, hereby called the Buyer, to purchase goods ordered, within 28 days, unless by prior arrangement a longer time limit has been agreed by both parties, of signing order form. All monies owed must be paid in full, and cleared at Sellers bank before goods are released.
All goods contracted between Seller and Buyer, must be collected within the stated period, any goods not collected within the time limit will be subjected to storage charges based at £20.00 per day. All monies not paid within stated period will be subject to interest charges based at 3% over banking base rate, as quoted by Barclays Bank PLC.
All option fees are accepted as NON-REFUNDABLE and where any works have been carried out at Buyers request to alter vehicle in any way, this is to include any servicing, or any checks carried out, or any loss incurred by the Seller as a result of reserving any goods. We reserve the right to regain any losses. All part exchange vehicle descriptions as taken as accurate by the Seller, and all details taken as correct, any misrepresentation of year, model or mileage of part exchange will result in a minimum of 10% allowance being paid to Seller.
The Seller retains the right to dispose of any goods not collected by the Buyer within the allotted time, or reasonable time thereafter.