Our Workshops and Paintshop
Within our vast Workshop Facility our highly experienced and professional team of fully trained craftsmen are able to deal with your every requirement from replacing a bulb to a complete re-build. Our Paint shop has the very latest paint technology. We undertake woodwork restoration, engine refurbishment, hydraulic overhauls including Nitrogen gas re-charging and pressure testing. Cavity and underbody waxing. Stainless steel polishing. Mechanical restorations. Minor body corrective work. Coach lining. Electrical fault diagnosis and correction. Routine service schedules and much more.
Terms and Conditions of undertaking of any works
Once any works that have been completed and you have been notified same, we would request that the car be collected/delivered and paid for in full within Seven Days of works being completed. Any vehicles not collected/delivered after 7 days, unless by prior arrangement will incur a daily storage charge of £25 per day plus vat, that will be applied until collection/delivery.
Why choose us?
- Bentley and Rolls-Royce Repairs and Parts
- Competitive Hourly Rates
- Competitive Service Charges
- All Bodywork repairs carried out
- M.O.T's, Insurance Work, Free Estimates
- All Leather and Trim work carried out - in house
- All wood repairs and re-lacquering
- Courtesy Cars available
- Free Collection and Delivery within 100 miles
- Full diagnostic equipment
- Exhausts Supplied and Fitted
- Alloy Wheel refurbishment
- All tyres can be supplied